I. General provisions and contact data:
- The Administrator of your Personal Data is the DZMT Sp. z o.o. Sp. komandytowa Company with headquarters in Kraków, address: ul. Koletek 4/2, 31-069 Kraków, Poland, written in the Entrepreneur Registry of the National Court Register by the Regional Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000601826, NIP number: 6762501459, and REGON number: 363716734, hereinafter WILLY WALLS.
- WILLY WALLS has not appointed a Personal Data Inspector and in matters related to the Personal Data protection you can contact by electronic means via e-mail address: email@example.com or by sending a letter – to correspondence address: DZMT Sp. z o.o. sp. komandytowa, ul. Koletek 4/2, 31-069 Kraków, Poland, marked “Personal Data”.
- The protection of Data is carried out according to the requirements of obligatory law regulations, in particular the Act of 18th February 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means and the Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
II. Administration and Personal Data processing:
- Your Personal Data are processed by WILLY WALLS for the following purposes:
1) undertaking actions necessary to carry out an agreement, where a party is a Data subject or to undertake actions on the demand of a Data subject before concluding a Services Contract provided by WILLY WALLS, where a party is a Data subject – on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 let. b) of the GDPR;
2) carrying out a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator – on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 let. c) of the GDPR;
3) protect of the vital interests of a Data subject or of other natural person on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 let. d) of the GDPR;
4) execution of legally justified interests of the Administrator, i.e. provision of security and protection of persons and property and assert or secure claims for information, analytical, and statistical purposes – on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 let. a, b or f) of the GDPR;
5) marketing purposes, including the presentation of offers and promotions by electronic means on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 let. a) of the GDPR.
- The provision of Data is voluntary and occurs for purposes and reasons listed above, however, failure to provide data will prevent the execution of services and goals listed above.
- You have the right to request access to, correct, remove, or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, object against such processing, transfer the Data, lodge a complaint to supervisory authority, and to withdraw permission to process your Personal Data.
III. Categories of processed Data and their recipients.
- When making a contact with WILLY WALLS, both direct in WILLY WALLS buildings and indirect via website, reservation system, contact form, newsletter, or other communication channels, we process Personal Data i.e. name and surname, PESEL number or other identification number, address of residence, e-mail address, phone number, bank account number, and image (concerns only execution of services in monitored buildings).
- Your Personal Data may be transferred to third parties co-operating with WILLY WALLS or acting on the request of WILLY WALLS, among others: sub-contractors, accountancy offices, companies managing reservation systems, and notary offices.
- We do not transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area, as well as your Personal Data are not subject of profiling as one of forms of automated Personal Data processing.
IV. Data storage period.
Personal Data will be stored for the Contract validity period and after its expiration - for a period necessary to carry out legally justified interests of the Administrator, in particular protecting or securing possible claims, or the fulfilment of the obligation resulting from provisions on accountancy or tax law. Data acquired from the monitoring are removed within a maximum of 15 days from the date of their registration.
- The website user can change settings and rules of using Cookied in the web browser settings, which may influence certain functionalities available on the website, hinder its operation, or completely prevent the use of website.
VI. Final provisions:
The Administrator reserves the right to change or implement a new Privacy and Cookies Policy at any given time.